Hey YOU ! ILY ! !

Assalamualaikum :)
                                                                            ❤
               I love you ! ♛     
I feel like i'm getting nervous
For the first time i feel this way 
I seem cought under a spell 
When i see you 
My heart is pounding 
From head to toe 
I am falling for you 
I want to approach you , carefully .Without realizing it 
Oh , i'm your sweety girl , hug me :*
I want to talk to you carefully 
Oh i'm your lovely girl 
While in your embarce 
Hello hello you shiny boy 
A cupid's arrow 
Come into my heart 
When i see you i become nervous 
Hello hello you shiny boy 
Your sweet smile , come into my heart 
I'm nervous all day 
My love my love my love My boy ♥ You got my heart !
My hearts beat louder , when im leaning in your shuolder 
 ( my love my love my love my boy )
You're my boy Love my boy :*
My love my love my love my boy 

You got my heart ♥ 
My love My love My love My love My boy ❤❤❤

No comments: